Plantronics CS510 – Over-the-Head Monaural Wireless Headset System – DECT 6.0
For those who need to use headsets and also need it wireless, the Plantronics CS510 is one which they should consider. With no fancy junk, the CS 510 comes with just the right features and benefits that a user would ask for. With the ability to connect to computers as well as desk phones, and with one touch controls, the CS510 is a product worth considering. Let us find out what key features make it what it is.
The clarity of the sound you will hear on the Plantronics CS510 is powered by wideband technology that enables clearer phone conversations. Digital Signal Processing cancels out unnecessary harmonics and noise from sound waves and delivers only that which is needed. The CS510 is also armed with a noise cancellation microphone which cuts out ambient noise and transmits a clear voice signal across.
Adaptive Power System
While the device boasts of wireless connectivity upto 350 feet, the Plantronics CS510 saves power when it is closer to the charging base. It will automatically switch to a power saving mode when closer to the charging pad and hence will enhance talk time.
Connect Even More
You can connect up to 3 additional headsets in parallel and engage in a conference call with the CS 510. This definitely does make collaborating far more convenient.
- Wideband audio quality with noise-canceling technology and enhanced Digital Signal Processing which makes voices sound clearer and more natural.
- Wireless multitasking is easy with DECT 6.0 technology, allowing you to clearly communicate up to 350 feet away from your desk.
- Sleek design for the most comfortable and lightest DECT headset on the market and includes one touch controls to answer or end calls.
- Offers 9 hours of talk time and features an energy efficient adaptive power system to conserve battery life.
- Backed by a 1 year warranty and the box includes a monaural headset, over-the-head headband, charging base, base power supply, telephone interface cable, and quick start guide.
Surprisingly, the call answer button on the headset will not function if you are using it with a phone. The call must be taken using the phone and then you can carry on the conversation using the headset. The same problem will occur when you wish to hang up. Internet calls will not be a problem of course. This is perhaps a cross selling technique to get users to buy the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter<>. A list price of $ 329 is a bit too much for a wireless headset though. This is perhaps the only deterrent that I could find with the product. Only very serious buyers will go ahead with this price. But Amazon is offering an almost 50 % discount and hence this might be the right time to grab one.
A score of 4.5 on Amazon goes a long way to speak for the product. Most of the reviewers seems to have found the product to be of good quality and easy to use. Interested in the Plantronics HL10 Handset Lifter ?